Proactive Managed IT
Phase 3 preventive maintenance and managed IT plans are designed to provide peace of mind for small businesses and home office computer users. Our skilled team of experts can manage the entire process of installing or maintaining technology for individuals and workgroups. Our preventive maintenance customers see dramatic cost savings when utilizing our managed services. Most computer support companies generate income from emergency support calls. Phase 3 has changed the computer industry and gained a strong reputation by reducing the number of emergency support calls, lowered costs and eliminating wasteful employee down-time.
One phone call for all of your support is all that’s needed when Phase 3 is managing your technology. Business executives no longer have to worry about lost hours spent on the phone with tech support from multiple providers, or wonder when the copier service guy is going to show up to repair the copier, or when the internet service provider is going to have the internet or email restored.
Phase 3 has developed a proven plan to satisfy all of these needs while delivering five-star customer service. Our IT support team will perform regular system maintenance to ensure optimal workstation and network up-time as well as handling typical IT support calls on a regular basis through our in-house helpdesk. We will work with your providers, handle tech support calls and coordinate vendor service appointments as needed.
Basic Preventive Maintenance Service Plan — plans start at $95/month
- Review and evaluate existing technology infrastructures
- Function as an unbiased and object resource
- Provide comprehensive product research and analysis
- Performance Monitoring and workstation inspections
- Backup System monitoring and disaster planning
- Internet Connectivity and availability monitoring
- Virus Protection monitoring for networks and workstations
- Guaranteed fastest response times
- Enjoy discounted rates on all of Phase 3’s IT support services
Premium Managed IT Service Plan — call for free estimate
- Strategic technology planning assistance and helpt to create realistic budgets
- Provide project management and implementation oversight of technology initiatives
- Comprehensive auditing of network assets, workstation licensing and compliance monitoring
- Firewall and security monitoring for networks, servers and workstations
- Provide helpdesk support and instant advice on any technology issue
- Personalized attention to additional requirements (additional fees may be assessed)
Custom Service Plans
- Custom Consulting Plans are available upon request. Each business is unique, therefore, our services are designed to be flexible and accommodating to each customer’s needs.