Justin Soenke is a trend-based serial entrepreneur and thought leader in the areas of cyber-security, web design, SEO, social media, eCommerce and managed IT. Justin has overseen the creation and success of over a dozen companies in the technology, security and media sectors, and is the contributing source for his SB Design Blog, SB Tech Blog and SB SEO Blog among regular contributions to many outside blogs and websites, all for our clients.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- 6 Ways to Keep Spam Out of Your InboxAugust 14, 2019More than half of all email traffic is made up of spam, and spammers are constantly developing newer and more sophisticated ways of tricking spam filters.
- The Crucial Differences Between Responsive Design and Mobile-First DesignJuly 15, 2019A business's web design strategy needs to align itself with two trends: customer's device usage and Google's changing algorithms.
- How To Protect Yourself On Public WiFiJune 12, 2019Public WiFi is available at every Starbucks and many other public locations. Its' primary advantages over cellular connections are availability and no data cap.
- Custom Web Design Vs. Template Websites: Which is Best for a Business?May 7, 2019Websites are needed to capture attention, but many business owners get stuck deciding whether to go with an expensive custom website or to use a free template.
- 5 Ways To Browse The Internet AnonymouslyApril 10, 2019Whenever you browse online, your activity is usually tracked and saved, but using the internet doesn't have to violate your privacy.