Justin Soenke is a trend-based serial entrepreneur and thought leader in the areas of cyber-security, web design, SEO, social media, eCommerce and managed IT. Justin has overseen the creation and success of over a dozen companies in the technology, security and media sectors, and is the contributing source for his SB Design Blog, SB Tech Blog and SB SEO Blog among regular contributions to many outside blogs and websites, all for our clients.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Website Flipping 101: How to Make Money Buying and Selling WebsitesDecember 7, 2018Like flipping real estate, flipping a website involves buying and improving websites, followed by selling them for a profit.
- 5 Things Everyone Should Know About Internet SecurityNovember 17, 2018With hacking and Internet-based crime on the rise, it has never been more important to know how to stay safe online.
- How To Make Your Website More TrustworthyNovember 2, 2018Creating a successful website requires earning visitor's trust. When visitors don't trust a website, they'll be reluctant to take conversion-triggering actions.
- Importance and Principles of Secure CodingOctober 26, 2018Every day analysts report more troubling statistics and data representing the growing threat of cyber attacks, data breaches, phishing scams, fraud, social engineering, data mining, and black hat hacking techniques.
- 6 Unconventional Ways to Advertise Your WebsiteSeptember 26, 2018Your website won't create profits if it doesn't get traffic first! Enticing new visitors is a challenge, and while many experts recommend buying ads or starting a blog, unconventional methods can be just as powerful.