Justin Soenke is a trend-based serial entrepreneur and thought leader in the areas of cyber-security, web design, SEO, social media, eCommerce and managed IT. Justin has overseen the creation and success of over a dozen companies in the technology, security and media sectors, and is the contributing source for his SB Design Blog, SB Tech Blog and SB SEO Blog among regular contributions to many outside blogs and websites, all for our clients.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- 6 Unconventional Ways to Advertise Your WebsiteSeptember 26, 2018Your website won't create profits if it doesn't get traffic first! Enticing new visitors is a challenge, and while many experts recommend buying ads or starting a blog, unconventional methods can be just as powerful.
- How Blockchain is Changing The Face of E-CommerceAugust 23, 2018While cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin grab all the headlines, the technology underlying these new forms of payment is quietly changing the world. Blockchain has the power to change the world in many ways and online commerce is no exception.
- SEO vs. Social Media Traffic: Which One Should You Focus On?July 16, 2018For any website, there are two main kinds of internet traffic: one comes from search engines, and others come from social media sites. Both of these traffic sources have different sets of advantages and disadvantages.
- A Guide to TorrentingJune 23, 2018BitTorrent is a means to sharing files directly with other users and accessing content posted for sharing with a community of users. Read this article to learn more about torrenting and our recommendations.
- 7 Items You Need on Your Website Maintenance ChecklistMay 24, 2018Great design and awesome content may be essential elements of a successful website, but they’re not the end of the story. Few sites will be profitable if they’re riddled with errors and […]