IT & Security News
- Spear Phishing: The New Trend in Social Engineering That Took Down an Entire Country’s Power SourceFebruary 9, 2016A decade ago, hackers were able to infiltrate systems using buffer overflows, ping overflows, and certain router and server exploits.
- How to Protect Your Small Business Against Cyber CrimeFebruary 2, 2016Is your business at risk of cyber crime? Online scams and theft of data are on the increase, and the impact can be severe if you don't have a plan to deal with the consequences.
- How Social Hackers Get Your PasswordJanuary 26, 2016Hacking isn't just complex programs and sneaky executables. This article will help you understand social hacking and what you can do to avoid it.
Web Design & SEO News
- 5 Tips for Improving Your Website’s User ExperienceFebruary 11, 2016A poor user experience is one of the number one reasons for visitors to abandon a website. Web users typically have a relatively short attention span...
- 4 E-commerce Web Design Trends for 2016February 4, 2016The last couple of years have seen a boom in online marketing. From small business owners to multi-national corporations, everyone seems to be turning to different models of e-commerce to
- Is SEO Still Relevant in 2016?January 28, 2016If you've been involved in Internet marketing for a while, you've no doubt heard the doomsayer's claims of the last few years that search engine optimization is dead.
Santa Barbara Tech Support Services and Web Design
We are a customer service based technology and design firm offering services to entrepreneurs, small businesses and enterprises. Our experts specialize in Windows Servers, PC's, Apple Computers and preventive maintenance. Our Web Designers are proficient in Blog Design, E-commerce, or streamlined content management solutions. No matter whether you need your PC optimized, or own a website needing upgrades in responsive design and search engine optimization, we'll provide peace of mind service. Learn about our Managed IT and Computer Support, Web Design, Social Media and SEO services.
“We contracted Justin's Phase3 Enterprises to re-engineer and upgrade our entire four-office (spread through three counties) computer and server system for the Alzheimer's Association, California Central Coast Chapter. (more…)
J. D. – Business Customer
“Justin was very responsive to my critique and adjusted how his company responds to my request. I would recommend his service.”
Glenn Morris Architect
“Justin puts all of his creative energies to great use. He approaches problems in an organized way. He has developed a great company from the ground up. I would recommend him to any other of my collegues.”
J. H. – Business Customer
“Justin and his team have supported me in developing a new look to my website. Fantastic job. Also they have been very helpful getting my computers up and running after a recent fire that was a total loss for my offices and residence. I am sure you will be happy with their service. "
“Justin is at the top of his game when it comes to all aspects of website development from troubleshooting to networking. Phase 3 does it all and I highly recommend them for your website design project.”
Playback Recording Studio
“Justin and his staff provided Pentola Press with an excellent, cost effective website. I have received numerous compliments on the design. I have been happy with their response time for changes and additions. I have recommended Phase 3 Enterprises to my colleagues.”
“Justin delivered on time, on budget and with the end product we sought.”
“I have used Phase 3 several times to design my business's website. Justin has put together a stellar company providing outstanding customer service. Phase 3 has really helped my business grow by increasing my SEO and overall website rank near the top of google's search results. I would recommend Justin and Phase 3 for any website related service.”