IT & Security News
- 6 Ways to Keep Spam Out of Your InboxAugust 14, 2019More than half of all email traffic is made up of spam, and spammers are constantly developing newer and more sophisticated ways of tricking spam filters.
- How To Protect Yourself On Public WiFiJune 12, 2019Public WiFi is available at every Starbucks and many other public locations. Its' primary advantages over cellular connections are availability and no data cap.
- 5 Ways To Browse The Internet AnonymouslyApril 10, 2019Whenever you browse online, your activity is usually tracked and saved, but using the internet doesn't have to violate your privacy.
Web Design & SEO News
- The Crucial Differences Between Responsive Design and Mobile-First DesignJuly 15, 2019A business's web design strategy needs to align itself with two trends: customer's device usage and Google's changing algorithms.
- Custom Web Design Vs. Template Websites: Which is Best for a Business?May 7, 2019Websites are needed to capture attention, but many business owners get stuck deciding whether to go with an expensive custom website or to use a free template.
- 6 Foundations of Lead-Generating WebsitesMarch 24, 2019A website serves many purposes, but the most important one is generating leads. Leads are people who have given you their information because they want to know