IT & Security News
- Importance and Principles of Secure CodingOctober 26, 2018Every day analysts report more troubling statistics and data representing the growing threat of cyber attacks, data breaches, phishing scams, fraud, social engineering, data mining, and black hat hacking techniques.
- How Blockchain is Changing The Face of E-CommerceAugust 23, 2018While cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin grab all the headlines, the technology underlying these new forms of payment is quietly changing the world. Blockchain has the power to change the world in many ways and online commerce is no exception.
- A Guide to TorrentingJune 23, 2018BitTorrent is a means to sharing files directly with other users and accessing content posted for sharing with a community of users. Read this article to learn more about torrenting and our recommendations.
Web Design & SEO News
- How To Make Your Website More TrustworthyNovember 2, 2018Creating a successful website requires earning visitor's trust. When visitors don't trust a website, they'll be reluctant to take conversion-triggering actions.
- 6 Unconventional Ways to Advertise Your WebsiteSeptember 26, 2018Your website won't create profits if it doesn't get traffic first! Enticing new visitors is a challenge, and while many experts recommend buying ads or starting a blog, unconventional methods can be just as powerful.
- SEO vs. Social Media Traffic: Which One Should You Focus On?July 16, 2018For any website, there are two main kinds of internet traffic: one comes from search engines, and others come from social media sites. Both of these traffic sources have different sets of advantages and disadvantages.